ARASA Newsletter Issue 4 October 2009
- Update on our HIV and TB Financing Campaign elaborating on plans for the 2nd phase roll out at the national level.
- Outcomes of the regional seminar on sexual and reproductive health rights.
- Litigating the Case of Sterilisation of HIV Positive Women without Informed Consent in Namibia.
- ARASA Introduces Monitoring and Evaluation to Human Rights Training Programme.
- MATRAM Leads Protest Rally.
- Human Rights Small Grants.
- Swaziland Positive Living (SWAPOL) Focuses on Treatment Literacy.